Relaxium Sleep® is the ONLY natural sleep aid developed by a clinical neurologist
Claim your Risk Free Trial Bottle Now! ORDER NOW
My Natural Approach to Helping You Sleep
I have had great success using natural, non-pharmaceutical means to help my patients sleep soundly through the night. The key, I’ve discovered, is combining remedies that promote relaxation and help to mitigate the harmful effects of stress on the body with those that help to restore the body’s natural sleep cycles.
Here are the natural sleep aids that I’ve found to be the most effective with my patients:
• Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a powerful adaptogen that has played an important role in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years and is often overlooked as a natural sleep aid. Adaptogens are herbs that help increase the body’s resistance to stress and bring the body back into balance once it has been stressed, which is critical to restoring healthy sleep patterns17,18
• Magnesium: Replenishing the body’s stores of this essential mineral confers profound physical relaxation benefits. Magnesium helps to regulate lactic acid levels, which may increase muscle tension, anxiety and irritability if they are too high. Most people are actually deficient in magnesium and may experience difficulty sleeping as a result.19
• L-Tryptophan: The two main biomolecules that are involved in the production of normal sleep—the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin—are both naturally made from tryptophan in the body. That makes L-Tryptophan tremendously valuable in promoting restful sleep.
• Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone that your brain produces every night when it is time to go to sleep. It helps to facilitate the transition between wake and sleep.20 What many people do not know about melatonin is that it is also one of your body’s most potent antioxidants, and has been associated with slowing the aging process.21
• Valerian, Hops, Chamomile and Passionflower: Western herbalists have relied on these four sleep and relaxation-inducing herbs for hundreds of years. Each one contains unique phytochemicals that help to regulate neurotransmitters, soothe nerves, calm the mind and promote deep, restful sleep.22,23,24,25
WARNING: Don’t Take Just Any Natural Sleep Product
I’ve found in my clinical experience that a specific combination of the natural sleep aids I listed above, and at very precise dosages, is most effective. The problem with most sleep supplements is that they only contain a single ingredient (melatonin being the most common). And even worse, they often contain ingredients of sub-par quality and doses that are far too low to have any significant impact.
I’ve heard way too many times from new patients that they tried natural sleep products and they just “didn’t work.” However, in almost all cases, they just had not found the right product. My patients are always amazed when I put them on the correct regimen at just how effective these natural sleep aids can be, and how much better they feel within a matter of days.
The All-in-One Sleep Solution I Personally Recommend
Many of my patients complained about the expense and inconvenience of taking the very specific regimen of natural sleep aids I was recommending. They also found it difficult to find the high quality ingredients and precise doses I was recommending.
So in order to offer my patients a simple, affordable all-in-one sleep solution that I could feel confident in recommending, I developed my own synergistic sleep formula, which I call Relaxium Sleep. I believe that this formula is superior to anything else out there — I use it myself every night, and my patients have had amazing successes using it.
My goal in creating Relaxium Sleep was to offer an ultra premium, natural, effective and non-habit-forming sleep aid at an affordable price. This way, everyone can easily and safely get the benefits of healthy sleep, without worrying about dangerous side effects.
Here’s the perfect synergistic blend of ingredients I put in Relaxium Sleep:
• Sensoril® ashwagandha extract (125 mg): The ashwagandha I’ve included in Relaxium Sleep is an amazingly effective standardized extract called Sensoril®, the most effective form of ashwagandha in the world. A recent gold standard clinical trial conducted on this high potency extract showed that it can decrease stress and anxiety by up to 70%, improve you ability to sleep through the night by 71%, increase daytime energy by 53% and improve concentration by 50%.26
• Valerest™, a blend of hops and valerian extracts (228.9 mg): This proprietary blend of hops and valerian works to induce sleep safely and naturally. Herbalists have used this combination of herbs for thousands of years to promote sound sleep and relaxation. The extracts in my formula are made from the freshest sources of these herbs for maximum potency.
• Magnesium citrate, glycinate, oxide (100 mg): Magnesium is my preferred mineral across the board. It goes to work immediately, relaxing muscles throughout the body and promoting the release of mental and physical tension.
• L-Tryptophan (500 mg): The two main biomolecules that are involved in the production of normal sleep—the neurotransmitter serotonin and the hormone melatonin—are both naturally made from tryptophan in the body. That makes L-Tryptophan tremendously valuable in promoting restful sleep.
• Melatonin (5 mg): This natural hormone is key to any effective natural sleep formula. In my experience, 5 milligram of melatonin is the perfect dose — just enough to trigger the body’s natural sleep cycle, but not so much that it leaves you feeling groggy the next day. The melatonin in my formula is free of the contaminants often found in low-quality melatonin.
• Chamomile extract (75 mg): This high potency chamomile extract delivers the very same nerve-soothing relaxation benefits as a cup of chamomile tea. The difference is that the active constituents of the herb have been carefully extracted from a high quality source, so you know what you’re getting is pure and powerful.
• Passionflower extract (75 mg): Passionflower is an ancient anti-stress remedy that helps to combat everyday anxiety by regulating neurotransmitters in the brain that control mood and sleep. I found an extremely potent source of this herb that offers superior purity and effectiveness.
I encourage you to do your own research, to make sure I'm not just trying to steer you in to buying my own product. The most important thing to me is that you get a good, healing sleep every night. But here's why I am confident that Relaxium Sleep is simply the best formula and best value out there:
• The perfect synergistic blend of ingredients, based on my clinical experience and background as a medical doctor
• The highest quality ingredients available for reliable potency and effectiveness
• It’s safe and non-habit-forming, meaning it comes with no risk of side effects or dependency
• It’s made in the USA in an FDA-inspected facility for quality you can trust
• It’s an incredible value! If you purchased all of the ingredients found in Relaxium Sleep separately, you’d be paying 5 times more and taking 3 times as many pills.
I Truly Want to Help You Sleep Better!
I sincerely want my formula to be the answer you have been looking for, and I want you to experience better sleep the very first night you take it. But I'm sure you've heard plenty of promises before, which is why Relaxium Sleep is available through this unbelievable 30 day Risk Free Trial.
That's right... All I need for you to do is help with shipping and handling charges to get it to you. So there's truly no risk!
My Personal Guarantee: Quality, Safety and Effectiveness
I stand by the quality, safety and effectiveness of Relaxium Sleep 100%. I visit the manufacturing facility where it’s made regularly to ensure that my standards for quality are being met, so that I can feel comfortable making you this guarantee: If you’re not happy with this product, you will not pay for it. So you truly have nothing to lose.
Order Now and Start Sleeping Better the Very First Night!
Best of all, you can expect Relaxium Sleep to start working the very first night you take it! And within a matter of days, you should find that your sleep patterns have become more regular. Right away you’ll experience:
Whether you simply want to sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy each day—or you’re concerned about protecting your health in the long-term, Relaxium Sleep is a smart investment. I hope you'll give it a try!
GABA is a neurotransmitter that relieves anxiety, helps you get good sleep, relax, and wind down.
Night-time trips to the bathroom may create an altogether new health issue; insomnia. Since our wake-sleep cycle is set by our circadian clock, consistently getting up at night sets a pattern or alarm clock in our brain. Most feel that if they were not awakened by the urge, they would be sleeping longer and have a deeper more restful night. New findings show that GABA, may help turn off this alarm clock in our brain. Chocolates with 100 mg of GABA or placebo chocolates were given for four weeks to thirty－eight people. The frequency of night waking significantly decreased in the GABA group. The observation was able to confirm that GABA has an effect of improving quality of sleep, easing stress and increasing duration of uninterrupted sleep. An added benefit, Gaba appears to help keep cortisol at a lower level. This is great news for the weight conscious.
To Your Good Health,
Dr. Eric Ciliberti, MD
P.S. I promise that Relaxium will improve the quality of your sleep and have a remarkable positive impact on your overall health. If it doesn't work for you — it's free! Remember, it is a free trial, so there’s truly no risk. Hurry to take advantage of this special offer.
1. Spiegel K, Leproult R, Van Cauter E. Lancet. 1999 Oct; 354(9188): 1435-9.
2. Lim J, Dinges DF. Psych Bull. 2010 May; 136(3): 375-389.
3. Leproult R, et al. Sleep. 1997 Oct; 20(10):865-870.
4. Irwin M, et al. FASEB J. 1996 Apr; 10(5): 643-653.
5. Hans KM, et al. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004;43(4):678-683.
6. Kripke DJ, et al. BMJ Open. 2012;2:e000850 doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2012-000850
7. Adam K, Oswald I. Clin Sci. 1983; 65: 561-7.
8. Kahan V, et al. Med Hypotheses. 2010 Dec; 75(6): 535-7.
9. Donga E, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Jun; 95(6): 2963-8.
10. Dzaja A, et al. AJP Endo. 2004 Jun; 286(6): E963-E967.
11. Honda Y, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1969 Jan; 29: 120-29.
12. Glass J, et al. BMJ. 2005 Nov; 331 doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.38623.768588.47
13. Kripke DF, et al. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1979; 36(1): 103-116.
14. Belleville G. Can J Psychiatry. 2010 Sep; 55(9): 558-67.
15. Allgulander C, et al. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. 1987 May; 75(5): 521-531.
16. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/health/23drug.html. Accessed February 8, 2013.
17. Mishra LC, Singh B, Dagenais S. Alt Med Rev. 2000; 5(4).
18. Mirjalili MH, et al. Molecules. 2009; 14(7): 2373-2393.
19. http://dietary-supplements.info.nih.gov/factsheets/magnesium.asp. Accessed February 8, 2013.
20. Brzezinski A, et al. Sleep Med Rev. 2005 Feb; 9(1): 41-50.
21. Suzen S. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2006 Jul; 9(6): 409-19.
22. Hadley S, Petry JJ. Am Fam Physician. 2003; 67(8): 1755-8.
23. http://www.pfaf.org/user/Plant.aspx?LatinName=Humulus+lupulus. Accessed February 8, 2013.
24. Sarris J, et al. Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2011 Dec; 21(12): 841-860.